Before our puppies are sent to their new homes, they will be:
We are no longer DNA testing puppies from every litter. DNA certificate of parents available upon request.
We are located in Topeka, Kansas and understand that most of our buyers will be out of state, although, WE WILL NOT SHIP OUR PUPPIES! We require our buyers to pick up their puppies personally or we can hand deliver them to you. Whether you fly to our nearest airport (Kansas City, Missouri Airport- MCI) where we will meet you with the puppy so he/she can fly under your seat home with you (it's very easy and we will bring everything you need to fly), you drive to us, or have us deliver your puppy (for an additional fee), we can find some solution other than shipping. Please understand that we do this for the well being and safety of our puppies.
Our puppies are priced between $2,500-$6,000. Puppies with blues eyes, husky markings, long and thick coats (wooly), and smaller sizes will be priced on the higher end of this range. 50/50s and higher husky percentage max at $5,000 while Mini's and Micro's are priced up to $6,000.
All puppies are sold on a strict spay/neuter agreement unless full breeding rights are discussed and an additional fee plus puppy back rights are agreed upon. Puppies must be spayed/neutered by 7 months of age and several sources of proof will be required to be sent to us upon completion of surgery.
We work off a waitlist and add to it throughout the year. To be considered for our waitlist please submit the below application via Facebook messenger, email or the attached form. A $500 deposit will be required upon approval to hold your place on our list which is non-refundable but does not expire. You can "skip" as many litters as you want or need to find your perfect puppy!
1. Full name, email, phone, city and state
2. Do you have any other pets? Previous pet experience?
3. What's a typical day for you and your family? How many hours will the puppy be left alone?
4. What characteristics are you looking for in a puppy? Color, eyes, size, temperament, etc.
5. House yard set up. Where will he/she spend the day/night? Pictures are always welcome.
6. Will you sign a strict spay/neuter contract? Or are you wanting to purchase your puppy with breeding rights?
7. Vet reference name and number
8. What is the easiest way to reach you? Call, text, email
9. What characteristics are you looking for in a puppy? Color, eyes, size, markings, etc. Also a budget for your puppy if applicable.
9. How did you hear about Precious Pomskies?